CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Being Different

While thinking this weekend, the thought came into mind; what makes a person normal? Is it the clothes we wear, the way we talk or act, the music we listen to, or our style? Then it dawned on me "normal" is just another way of saying "Congrats you fit into our society of all black and white." Normality is a restriction on all things considered ethical in our little societies of right and wrong. Just look at all the great artists past and present; Vincent Van Goh, people hated his art at the time because it was out of the norm, but now look how priceless his art work really is! Even the more modern; Johnny Depp, people consider the man crazy, and yet he is a acting genius! Observe the past the people who's names went down into history are the ones people considered crazy because they where not normal!! So I'm starting a crusade against normality, I'm tired of living normal, and acting normal. I'm going to stop and observe the world when everyone else is to busy, I'm going to step out of subject in a conversation, I'm going to be who I want to be.

1 comments:

Brigitta Rae said...

And the child said to the herself, "I'll be who I wanna be and not let anyone in my way!" and the other children rose up and yelled praise to heaven, singing "Amen, Amen Amen!"

Life is too short to live in it, you get the most out of it by trying to live outside it.