CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

LIfe

What is this? Where am I, and what is going on? No one ever seems to know what their life holds for them. Its like running in a bog. Slowly you start to submerge yourself into it bit by bit, and before you know it, Bang you're under water. To be completely honest, I don't have the answers. In fact, I don't have any answers to anything. I just do as I'm (usually) expected to do, and hopefully it turns out for the best. People get so frustrated at my life style, but can I blame them? No, not really, but hey that's just me. Usually when I'm down, I write a story, or some sort of cheesy thing of the sort. A speculation as to why I'm not, simply because I don't have the time nor the stamina. Well it's more than that actually, I don't have the will power, I don't have the creativity that is required to create such things. No stories, no art, no nothing. This is my mundane life. After all "all work and no play makes a dull man."

0 comments: